- operate and improve the functionality of our website
- derive insights about our audience
- You can choose to accept and agree to this use, or you can manage your settings to adjust your choices. You can change your mind ny time by returning to this site. If you do not allow certain cookies some areas of this site may not function as intended.
Your privacy preferences
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is used to make the site work as you expect it to, or to support your experience, or allow the website to analyse and improve the services offered. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Select the different category headings to find out more and change your settings. Please note that if you do not opt in to some types of cookies it may impact on your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
We use the following cookies on the site
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Google Analytics: Collects anonymous traffic data about your visit to our site which provides us with critical insight as to how we can best improve the site to give a better experience for our site visitors